Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bunco Baby Shower

Once a month I play Bunco with some women, a few of them I work with and the others are friends of theirs. We always have a great time when we get together. On Friday, they surprised me with a baby shower. I wasn't expecting anything because most of them attended my baby shower through work. I have an amazing group of friends! They even bought a few "big sister" gifts for Makayla.
 
I received another diaper cake, this one I have never seen before. It's a motorcycle, how cute is that? A receiving blanket holds the wheels and the handle bar together. A bottle is the headlight and socks are on the ends of the handle bar. Two bibs cover the front and back wheels.
 



We were given a baby swing and another play gym for the floor. Makayla's "adopted aunts" gave her a $25 gift card to Barnes and Nobles so over the weekend she was able to buy 5 books and even had a little bit of money left over. These two women spoil Makayla and usually like to share their winnings with her. A co-worker of mine gave Makayla an American Girl horse outfit with matching boots, Katie is styling now!
 
Thank you ladies for a very fun evening ... all of you are very thoughtful!


No comments:

Post a Comment