Sunday, February 24, 2013

Baby Allie Update

Five more days!  I'm looking forward to sleeping on my back, not waking up ten times a night to go to the bathroom and not having to roll off the couch or need help every time I need to get up.

Tuesday is my last biophysical appointment. Preregistration at the hospital is complete, I need to go in Thursday afternoon to have some blood work done. Wednesday will be my last day of work before heading out on maternity leave. Thursday my sister is flying in for two weeks, we have been very excited for her visit. The house is cleaned, our bags are packed and now we are just patiently waiting for Friday to arrive!

I can't eat or drink anything eight hours before my surgery that is scheduled at 10a at Fairview Ridges in Burnsville. We need to be at the hospital at 8a. Gina, a friend of mine, is working on her portfolio for photography, so she will be there to get some photos of Makayla meeting Allie for the first time and all the excitement around Allie's birth.

Thankfully, I've had a really healthy pregnancy! I haven't complained until my last month of being very uncomfortable but other than that it has been a pretty smooth ride. My schedule is pretty packed at work this week with lots of meetings before heading out, I'm sure this week will go extremely slow!

The next Baby Allie Update will be her arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment