Saturday, December 1, 2012

Baby Allie Update

Yikes! According to the ticker at the top of this post it says in 97 days Allie will be here, actually she will be here sooner than that but it's still crazy to think about!
 
I've been slowly gaining weight which my doctor will like, so far I've only gained about 5 pounds. My gestational diabetes is still under control without the use of insulin. I still have to report my number to my diabetic nurse every couple of weeks but my doctor still wants me to test my blood 4 times a day. Otherwise I've been feeling great but I'm finding that I can't walk for long periods of time without my lower back now hurting.
 
I've been meaning to do a couple thank you posts but haven't gotten around to taking pictures yet. My sister and brother-in-law bought our Christmas gift early, they shipped us the stroller and carrier set that we had on our Target registry. Last night Dwight finally brought it upstairs, it's been sitting in the entryway over the last several weeks.  Also, all the clothes that Dwight's brother and sister-in-law gave us when we met them last month ... it's a ton and Allie's closet is full. Stay tuned for those blog posts.
 
I have an ultrasound in a couple weeks along with a follow up doctor's appointment. We will get to see how Allie's growth is doing and then be able to schedule the biophysical appointments AND our c-section!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment