Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mister


Makayla thinks Mister is a "Good Cat" but I'm starting to think he's a little monster. He actually has been doing really well without having Lady around. We just need to make sure we wear him out every night before we go to bed or else he runs around getting into trouble while we are sleeping.

They usually say that animals can sense when their owner is pregnant and I think that's probably why he has been turning on me. He follows me around like a puppy dog ... while I go to the bathroom, when I take a shower and when I sit at the computer he is right there next to me. But over the last couple months he will do this weird meow and I know he is getting ready to attack me. He has never done this to Dwight or Makayla, only me!

When I was pregnant with Makayla, Lady cat would sit with her paws on my belly ... almost as a protector. Mister, is just the opposite ... very protective following me around but then bites me. I called his doctor and told me that male cats will normally act like this because of my hormones, it will pass ... I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment