Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby Allie Update

On Friday I had my 30 week check-up ... I seriously can't believe we only have 9 more weeks to go before we meet our beautiful baby girl! My doctor is impressed with my glucose numbers and how low my blood pressure has been. We listened to her heartbeat, which was perfect, and she measured my belly. At the end of my appointment I scheduled my bio physicals starting in two weeks. Every Friday I will go in at 10:45a for an ultrasound and after that they will hook me up to the monitors to watch for contractions, Allie's movement and to measure the fluid around her. After that I will see my doctor. We have them scheduled through the end of January. If my blood pressure continues to stay low, I will maintain my doctor's appointments every Friday otherwise if it's high, they will see me twice a week instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment