Sunday, October 28, 2012

Baby Allie Update

I had a 21-week doctor's appointment on Friday and it went very well. My sugars and ketone levels are under control and my blood pressure has been phenomenal! I've only gained 2 pounds now and was told that I will start gaining more weight over the next several weeks. We listened to Allie's heartbeat and it was very strong, she kept moving a lot and my doctor commented on that. She moves all the time, she'll end up being one of those babies who never sleeps ... mark my words!
 
We also talked about narrowing down a high-risk pregnancy doctor and I actually chose the doctor that made me cry at my last appointment, Annelise Swigert. I was told she is harsh but she fights for her patients and I could tell that from when she called me with our 2nd trimester screening results. I will be seeing her for the rest of my doctor's appointments. I have a follow up in 3 more weeks.
 
Otherwise, I am feeling great!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment