Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First Picture

Here is a picture of our soon-to-be newest addition to the family. Sorry, I didn't realize our scanner was a little dusty.


I'm still feeling great and thankfully no bleeding. I bled throughout my first trimester with Makayla. We are slowly making improvements to the house and rearranging so a family of four plus two cats can live in perfect harmony. Stay tuned for more blog posts on that.

I have a doctor's appointment next Friday for my glucose testing. I tested positive for gestational diabetes with Makayla and actually lost weight because I had to change my diet. I remember eating a lot of fruit, by the time she was born I didn't even want to look at another cantaloupe ever again.

My belly is big and solid! Thanks to my sister-in-law for letting me borrow some of her maternity clothes, what a lifesaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment