Sunday, May 5, 2013

Back At Work



On Monday I went back to work. Dwight took this last week off so I could get settled in and work longer if I needed to. I think it was harder to go back this time around just because I really enjoyed Allie. Being a first time mom with Makayla it was hard because I didn't know what to do or what to expect but it came to us naturally the second time. It's nice though to be around adults again and sure enough my first week was challenging with serious employee injuries and a surprise visit from OSHA that I had to handle. Yikes! This week will be the true test with both Dwight and I working, Makayla in school and now juggling time with a baby .... meanwhile being single parents until Thursday evening. It's going to be a challenge for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment