Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby Allie Update

Last Friday I had my second bio physical appointment, everything is still looking great and at that time she was stretched across my belly. Though last night she decided to go head down and I've been in pain ever since. It doesn't help things since I have already had trouble sleeping over the past two weeks. This going to the bathroom every hour in the middle of the night is out of control, I can handle it when I'm up during the day but at night ... ugh!

This coming Friday is my last appointment with my Nazi doctor, which is a good thing because I was getting tired of her showing up late to appointments and not even apologizing. The doctor that will be performing my surgery will be finishing up the rest of bio physicals on Tuesday mornings.

Now it's just filling out benefit paperwork adding Allie to our medical-dental-vision plan and writing a letter to the hospital for my tubal ligation. Registration is already completed for the hospital.

We are going to be extremely busy the first month of Allie's birth. My sister, Dee, is flying in the day before my surgery and staying with us for a couple weeks. She has some top secret craft projects going on with Makayla, this should be interesting! Before my sister leaves, my niece, Jackie, will be visiting for a week. I'm assuming my parents will be up sometime during this time frame as well and then my other niece, Jill, will be spending the last week of March with us while Makayla is home from spring break.  Dwight talked about taking time off in April after everyone leaves but now it sounds like it will be when I head back to work. When Makayla was born this time went by so slow and now I have a feeling this time with Allie is going to fly by! I'm really looking forward to the time off though.

Sounds like my department will be throwing a shower for me soon, I think they are afraid I'm going to go early ... I guess only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment