Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving Week

Let's see if I can recap Thanksgiving. My mom was with us for almost 2 1/2 weeks, my nephew Bradley was with us for 1 week, my niece Jill and her family was here for a week, my brother Garry came the day of Thanksgiving and my dad, with my sister Debbie, was here for about 5 days. That was a house full and very thankful that we had plenty of room for everyone!
 


 Prepping veggies and making pumpkin bread.



 Taking a break from baking and playing Simpson's Tapped Out.

 Mom made us dinner, Oyster Stew ... yummy!



 Allie really took to Bradley while he was here. 
She still talks about Babbie!







 Playing with homemade play-doh with cousin Andrew!


 Josh giving Papa an adjustment.

 Mmmm, Turkey!


 Playing Apples to Apples, we had lots of fun with this game!

 Papa and Nana finishing up dinner dishes.




 Josh pretending to scoop the light snow we had.


 Bath time!

 Watching videos with Babbie.

Holla Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment